Norwich Market bibliography
Norwich Market book

Beehive, Historic Norwich pub The Beehive stood on East side of St. Peters Street (number 7) , at the entrance to Pope's Head Yard. The license was removed c 1927 when it was transferred to the Manor House (Drayton).

Whilst trading it was also known as "Beehive Wine and Spirit Vaults," Anthony's Wine and Spirit Vaults and "Grigsons".

The photograph of 7, St Peters Street was taken by George Plunkett in 1934 just prior to it being destroyed to make way for the new City Hall. To the left is the entrance to Pope's Head Yard.